By BookMelon Staff Writers
We are a brand new site obsessed with nonfiction. Not too long ago a group of friends gathered around a table in the mountains of Colorado, ate far too many sweet baked goods and talked about our latest book in our nonfiction book club. A deep thinker in the group talked about how much these books had changed his life and had real benefits to him personally. After more baked goods we came up with the idea of a site dedicated to nonfiction lovers just like us.
Why do this?
- Some of us are writers. Some of our team are best selling authors and book marketers. We know how hard it is, no matter how good the book, to get that book in the hands of those who would love them most. So we created a way for nonfiction authors and publishers (no matter the nonfiction category) to get their books in the hands of those readers who would love them the most. This is highly targeted marketing for nonfiction authors and publishers.
- We curate books too make sure that our book community absolutely loves them before a promotion.
- We genuinely believe that personal growth happens through reading, and for us nonfiction learning never stops.
To help you get started:
- How can I submit nonfiction books for promotion? We’ve made it really really easy. It takes less than 5 minutes to submit a book promotion. Click here to get started.
- What can I expect as an author or book publisher? We have a community of 50,000 (and growing) nonfiction book lovers. When you submit a book promotion, we review the submission to ensure it meets our quality standards, if approved we get that book in the hands of our community that best match your book category and subject matter. Then all you have to do is sit back and watch the reviews and sales roll in.
- Is this a free promotion site? No, we charge a nominal fee for book promotions. Unlike most free and paid sites (we really really hate getting bombarded with emails everyday) we take it easy on the promotions. We only send out a few messages per month with our absolute favorite nonfiction books. This means if your book promotion is approved you can expect high engagement and loyal new fans. For pricing see FAQs on book promotion submission page here.
- What types of books can I promote? You can promote ebooks, paperback books and audiobooks. Paperback book giveaways and ebooks are our most popular thus far.
- We are growing fast and love feedback. If you have any suggestions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We especially love to hear form nonfiction authors and publishers that start with “Wouldn’t it be awesome if…”
Thanks for joining our crew on this new adventure. We are truly so glad you’re here. Have a nonfiction book you would like to promote? Read more about what we can do for you here.💚📚