How To Promote Your Nonfiction Book With BookMelon
Submit Your Book Promotion Request Below
We’ll Review Your Request and Respond Via Email
If Promotion Is Approved, Pay Book Promotion Fee. Details.
We send your book to our community of readers!
Submit New Book Promotion
Please submit the details of your requested book promotion below. Once the BookMelon team reviews your book promotion request we will be in touch on status and details to go live. Have questions before submission? See our FAQs below or contact us here.
- Reach Readers In Your Book’s Exact Nonfiction Category
- Highly Targeted Book Promotions
- More Readers = More Reviews
- Increase Book Sales
- Help Your Book Rise Above The Noise
- Remember you can promote free, reduced price or full price ebooks, print books or audiobooks.
- See more about promotion options, average downloads, average book sales, average reviews generated and BookMelon Pricing Information Here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is BookMelon’s criteria for selecting book promotions?
While it’s true that we do reject many book promotions (we want to ensure our readers remain happy with quality books and we get a large volume of submissions) we want to do all we can to help you reach millions of readers! Here is a list of some of our criteria for selection:
- Book Cover Quality. Must be a high quality professional book cover.
- Nonfiction Only. No exceptions.
- You must have more than 10 ratings (prelaunch book promotions excluded) on your chosen book sales platforms (ie Amazon.com, Kobo etc..) and an average of over 3.5 stars.
- Our team will read parts or all of your book to ensure we think it’s an amazing book.
How much does BookMelon charge to promote my book?
For pricing info see BookMelon Fees Here.
I have a fiction book can I submit to BookMelon?
No. We only promote nonfiction books.
Can self-published authors submit book promotions?
Yes! We promote both traditionally published and self-published authors.
What are the types of book promotions I can select and what does that entail?
- Free Book Promotion – This means you will discount your book to be free during the time when we send out your book promotion to the BookMelon community. You must discount via the distribution platform (ie Amazon, Kobo) or provide discount codes for the BookMelon readers.
- < $1 Book Promotion = This means you will discount your book to be less than $1.00 during the time when we send out your book promotion to the BookMelon community. For example the most poplar option is to set your book price to .99 cents.
- < $2 Book Promotion = Same as above just below $2.00.
- < $3 Book Promotion = Same as above just below $3.00.
- $3+ Book Promotion = This allows you to discount your book at any level above $3.00 for our community.
- Full Price Book Ad = You can advertise your book for full price in promotional blasts.
Each book promotion will be sent out via email and text to the BookMelon community who best matches your books category.